JChemPaint (or JCP for short here) is the editor and viewer for 2D chemical structures developed using the Chemistry Development Kit (CDK). It is implemented in several forms: a Java application and two varieties of Java applet.
You can now
- see the documentation at the github Wiki for more information.
- browse the github source repository
- download a recent jar file from github (current is 3.3-1210):
- or download the same from the Plovdiv maven repository
- see this link as an example HTML on how to deploy the applet
- or get a snapshot from rwst's bugfixes branch if you cannot wait for the monthly release